- I hand knit all collections and individual items myself. I truly enjoy the craft as well as the opportunity to create unique approaches to each design. Because of this business approach, you are ensured of a "one-of-a-kind" creation not found in retail establishments. The collections I will continue to offer will be selective and limited in quantity, since I am the only designer. My business plan is targeted to reach a small selective community who seek unique gifts for babies and small children, as well as families wanting to pass down special items to other family members. In other words, my hope is to create a family tradition that can be shared from one generation to another.
- All collections are made with high functioning acrylic yarns that are soft, durable, and machine washable. I prefer baby weighted yarns for all layette products that are adaptable to warmer climates, and worsted (or medium weighted) yarns for the hoodie product. Each design is accented with unique buttons that contribute charm, whimsy, or elegance to the creation.
- Sizing Recommendations: (these are general guidelines) My layette collections are sized 1/2, hoodies alone are sized 1-5. All measurements are based upon the upper level of a size.
Size Chest (in) Sleeve Length (in)
1/2 16 6-6 1/2
1 18 6 1/2-7
2 20 7-8
3-4 22 9-10
5-6 24 11-12
- Recommended care instructions for all products are as follows:
Machine wash-delicate cycle in cold water with like colors
(may use woolite type product)
Machine dry-delicate cycle
May also lay flat to dry & air fluff in dryer
- I strive to provide design descriptions and photographs that accurately reflect my work. However, I will facilitate RETURN of an item as follows:
arrangements for return.
2. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
3. Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped. The item(s) cannot
be altered in any way, including being washed or worn.
4. A full refund for the item[s] (minus shipping fees) will be issued once the item[s]
5. You will be notified immediately if the item is not received or not received in the
same condition it was initially shipped.
- All purchases are shipped USPS priority mail in well-sealed envelopes. Expected delivery with confirmation is 5-7 business days. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of special orders.
- I would love for you to share pictures and/or comments regarding your purchase. Just forward any feedback via email, and I will include information into testimonials.
- Contact Information:
Ladybug Handknit Designs
15128 E. Golden Eagle Blvd.
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268